Saturday, February 16, 2008

Experimental Exposure aka An Excuse For Me To Shoot More Timed Exposures!
















































































































These are pics of Steven and I in Newberg just experimenting and having fun..I basicly just wnated to experiment with drawing things with a timed exposure...some cool stuff that I'm happy with...It's hard to be precise with these, but hope you enjoy them...comment please...comments are good!






























3 comments:

Newbergpicker1889 said...

Simply awesome. I love doing long exposure stuff. The one thing that I would like to see in your car light photos are pictures with less effects added to the photo. If there aren't any, then wow, thats pretty great. That lane median that splits 99w is a great place to shoot.

Laurie said...

There are awesome! i love the creativity and the simple ideas. I loved the pictures that spelled something or shaped something. I think my favorite is the heart one. I didn't seem to like the traffic ones as much since they didn't go as much with the theme and were a little more messy. Amazing idea. I loved them.

Kory lynn said...

I love the experimental pics with the flashlight. I remember doing stuff like that when I was in the outback in Australia. Awesome job mate.